IPA’S Annual Stability Program Conference
May 31, 2017 @ 8:00 am - June 2, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Novatek will be both exhibiting and presenting at this year’s IPA Annual Stability Program Conference in Montreal, Canada.
Novatek Presentation: User Requirements & Implementation of a Risk Based, Compliant Stability Management System based on the FDA New draft Guidance on DATA Integrity
- Benefits of Compliant Stability System
- Stability System Components
- Stability User Requirements Based on Inherent Risks
- New FDA draft Guideline “DATA Integrity”
- Vendors and Supplier Qualification
- Implementation and Validation Process and Timeline
- Preparation for Go-Live
CONFERENCE AT A GLANCE
The IPA Stability Program Conference will provide attendees with insight and a plethora of information from early stage development to commercial products Stability program in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and allied industries. This is a must attend program for everyone in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and allied industries.
Do not miss your chance, reserve your seat today by registering here: http://ipacanada.com/Events17/StabilityProgram2017/index.html