Job Title: Technical Software Support Specialist
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Position: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Novatek International is looking for committed and enthusiastic people with the necessary skills to perform to the highest standard. The “Right People” should have a professional approach to their work and should be ready and willing to play an active role on the international stage.
If you are passionate about customer service, driven by using your skills to solve problems and interested in being part of the team that helps improve quality of the pharmaceutical products that we use every day, Novatek International is looking for you.
At Novatek, you’ll be doing more than answering the phone. The technical support team works with QA, software development, product management, and customers in the service of quality and performance of our products. We are a company who takes great pride in giving the best customer service to our clients and we need someone with the same passion to join our team.
- Talking to clients to determine the nature of their software problems.
- Understanding and reproducing client reported software issues.
- Tracking all customer related cases within the company CRM.
- Improving current support processes to increase quality and efficiency of the team.
- Creating test plans for the verification of customer reported issues.
- Working closely with the software development team to prepare updates for customers.
- Following up with the customers regarding all open support cases.
- Installing and configuring computer software updates with customers.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Participating in development of client training programs.
- Maintaining the internal Knowledge Base system.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2 years or more of experience in related field.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills for software applications.
- Working experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving issues.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing, by phone, and in person.
- Ability to solve problems creatively.
- Capable of working well under pressure.
- Enthusiasm to be continually learning.
- Willingness to work with employees or customers located in different time zones.
- Knowledge of databases Oracle and SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
Two position is currently open at the company headquarters in Montreal, Canada.
We offer competitive compensation including Health and other benefits.