Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Position: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
As a Novatek International Account Executive, you will work exclusively to sell the Nova-Innovate (Planbox) solution to customers focusing on the Life Sciences vertical. You will plan and carry out all sales related activities. You will be responsible for creating new opportunities and help deliver more value to existing customers by orchestrating new business development and account expansion sales campaigns. You will work closely with a Solution Consultant to understand client’s desired outcomes, help differentiate our solution, deliver presentations, explain the business use of our product and close business.
- Be the trusted solution advisor and strategic resource delivering amazing value to customers
- Orchestrating new business development campaigns to close new sales opportunities through outbound efforts
- Help in building strategic alliances and partnerships with complementary software and service providers
- Follow our proven sales process to close business from inbound leads
- Work with key Novatek and Planbox team members to ensure we are focusing on the right opportunities to offer the winning solution which delivers exceptional value to customers
- Work with Customer Success to develop account plans to uncover new sales opportunities for existing clients which ensures continued value and maturity of client usage
- Conduct software demonstrations with a Solution Consultant
- Prepare proposals and work on Request for Proposals (RFP) working with a Solution Consultant
- Occasional travel required
Required Skills & Personality Traits:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in enterprise business software
- Able to communicate effectively with C-level executives
- Track record of consistent over-quota achievement
- Experience communicating software solution value based on ROI
- Strong sales cycle and team selling skills
- Highly skilled in listening, presenting and written communications
- Strong desire to learn new things and continually increase knowledge
- Proven software and sales presentation development and delivery skills
- Proven problem solving capabilities in highly dynamic situations
- Self- driven, positive, friendly, determined and conscientious
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical, biotech and/or healthcare industries.
- Experience with other complementary solutions in project management, agile, product lifecycle management and business process management.
- Understanding different customer environments and organizational functional areas ranging from New Product Development, Six Sigma, IT, HR, Engineering, Services to Finance.
Novatek is an equal employment opportunity employer who values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. Competitive compensation plan plus medical and dental plans are offered.