- This event has passed.
IVT Lab Week 2016: Stability Testing
December 12, 2016 @ 8:00 am - December 14, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
IVT STABILITY TESTING HEADS TO CORONADO ISLAND IN SAN DIEGO
Is your organization performing stability studies to the best of their ability? This event provides a platform for stability managers, scientists, chemists, quality control and laboratory management professionals to hear the most up-to-date and comprehensive information on FDA, ICH and other global regulations, technology advances and industry case models for developing, implementing and deploying risk and science-based stability programs enterprise-wide. IVT’s Stability Testing conference is industry’s leading forum for stability professionals to benchmark against their peers, share the best practices and discuss their greatest challenges with their stability programs.
In addition to sponsoring this year’s event, Novatek will also be a presenting on: User Requirements and Implementation of a Risk-Based, Compliant Stability Management System Aligned with FDA’s New Data Integrity Draft Guidance
Other Conference Highlights Include:
- Data trending and evaluation
- Develop, implement and maintain a risk-based stability program
- Transfer of stability-indicating methods
- Investigate OOT and OOS in stability studies
- Learn the application of reduced study designs
- Sample inventory control — identify, analyze and reduce risk
For more details follow this link: