- This event has passed.
KENX Commissioning, Qualification & Validation University | Dublin, Ireland
November 19, 2018 @ 8:00 am - November 21, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Novatek is excited to join the KENX team in Dublin and speak on Automated Risk-Based Cleaning Validation!
Knowledge Exchange Network (KENX) is very excited to announce their Validation University is returning to Ireland this fall. The event is a dream come true for engineering, quality, C&Q and validation professionals by offering hands-on training for the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and related industries. Participants create their own experience by choosing from over 38 tutorials and benefit from the wealth of knowledge and useful material our faculty exchanges. Val-U offers a hands-on experience in which lessons learned turn into immediate, actionable results.
To learn more about Novatek’s Presentation on “User Requirements & Implementation of a Risk Based, Compliant Cleaning Validation Management System based on the draft Guidance on DATA Integrity” or Schedule a live demo – contact us here!
- Manual systems vs. Computerized systems
- Benefits of compliant computerized cleaning validation system
- Components of a compliant cleaning validation system
- Cleaning validation user requirements based on inherent risks
- New FDA draft guideline “data integrity”
- Supplier qualification
- Implementation, validation and training