We are SO EXCITED to support the first Charity Gala for Hope for Dementia that will take place on January 31, 2019 in Montreal, QC!
Join us for an unforgettable evening of Live Entertainment, Dignitary Speeches from Local & Community Leaders and Touching Story-Telling to support Hope for Dementia!
Hope for Dementia is a non-profit organization working to support the cause of safeguarding healthy brains in our aging population. We are dedicated to supporting the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of dementia and other cognitive disorders.
Our first annual charity event is expected to bring community leaders, organizations, and those who are interested in supporting Dementia and Alzheimer’s. We will have an exciting evening of live entertainment, live speeches, honest and inspiriting story-telling and much more!
Your contribution for this Charity Event will support our three main objectives:
- To provide free cognitive tests to the elderly & veterans.
- To educate and raise awareness about the debilitating effects of Alzheimer’s disease and other Dementia related illnesses.
- To establish a Research Chair at a Canadian University to conduct teaching and R&D.
Table of 10 Tickets: $1500 | https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hope-for-dementia-charity-gala-2019-table-of-ten-tickets-52231086586
Single Gala Reception Ticket: $175 | https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hope-for-dementia-charity-gala-2019-single-gala-tickets-tickets-52167298795
- Cocktail Hour
- 4 Course Dinner Served with Wine
- Speech by The Honourable Emmanuella Lambropoulos, Member of Parliament for Saint-Laurent
- Event Master of Ceremonies by Carl Baillargeon
- Music & DJ Services provided by DJ Mario
- Live Music by Nizar Tabcharani
- Live Ballroom Dancing Performances
- Raffle/Silent Auction
- Parking is included
- Cash bar available throughout the evening
Hope for Dementia
Charity Registration Number: 815949763RR0001
Registration Number: (Quebec: 117176059) (Ontario: 1955867)