Recent threats such as COVID-19 have created serious public health risks, Government and nation vulnerabilities. Public places such as hospitals, clinics and other healthcare facilities are especially at risk.
Early warning, detection and rapid response is crucial in preventing an outbreak. The ability to rapidly recognize an emerging infectious disease and public health threat as well as respond appropriately and timely is crucial.
DISEASE PREVENTION & RAPID RESPONSE
Our Disease Control and Hygiene Monitoring Software is very effective in verification of Cleaning Procedures in all Hospitals and Clinics against microbial and viral contaminations. It is also effective with an Infectious Disease protocols related to visitors, patients, infectious disease wards, hospital and healthcare facility environment utilities (water, gas, compressed air, steam), cleaning of operating rooms, air systems, equipment, general areas etc., cleaning effectiveness of reusable items such as gowns and masks in all Hospitals and Clinics.
REAL TIME TRENDING & ANALYSIS
Novatek’s Disease Control and Hygiene Monitoring Software solution (DCS) can assist public and private healthcare facilities in their endeavor to detect and contain infectious diseases in their early stages before they spread and become a threat in their environments.
The system is capable of alerting responsible groups and individuals in real time by linking healthcare institutions for better techniques of preparedness, data collection, early-warning, rapid-response, and dissemination systems and ultimately guided decision making.
SAVING LIVES THROUGH BETTER DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Prevent loss of life
- Reduce risk of exposure to patients and personnel
- Mitigating risk of re-admission
- Reducing cost of care by adopting Risk-Based Monitoring
- Root cause analysis
- Reduce financial loss risk
- Real-time data management
- Remote Ready: fast implementation and support
- Monitor locations and personnel for viral and microbial contamination
- Identify and track undesirable Micro-organisms
- Determine the effectiveness of cleaning and hygiene practices (departments, rooms, equipment, staff, etc.)
- Built-in trending & statistical analysis for rooms, personnel and equipment
- Viral and microbial dispersion mapping
- Performs investigations for incidents such as OOA (Out Of Alert specifications)
- Real time monitoring of supplies and inventory
- Paperless review and rapid response