Job Title: Senior Angular UI Developer
Location: Montreal, Quebec (Possibility of Remote Work)
Position: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Novatek is looking for several talented and dynamic candidates to join the development team. The corporation is currently building a new suite of software solutions intended for the Pharmaceutical industry, using the latest available technology and tools. The team will use the processes developed over the past 25 years and develop the next generation of process specific pharmaceutical manufacturing quality control software tools.
- Driving innovation by coming up with new and innovative ideas for our products and processes
- Designing, coding, and testing technical solutions considering optimal performance and structure
- UX/UI designing
- Designing and implementing functional web applications
- Implementing JS framework components with the help of the latest web-standards (HTML5, CSS3, …)
- Working and collaborating with a team of front and back-end developers, as well as designers
Required Experience and Skills:
- 7+ Years of experience as a UI developer
- Must have expert knowledge and working experience with Angular in the last 5 years (Pipes, Directives, Interceptors, Security, Caching)
- Expertise in HTML5 and CSS3
- Expertise in Node.js
- Expertise in Redux/NGRX, RxJS
- Working knowledge Restful APIs
- Working knowledge with Angular Material
- Familiar with Web Services, Micro service Architecture
- Knowledge of Container technologies (ex. Docker)
- Knowledge of Programming tools such as TFS, GIT, etc
- Knowledge of design collaboration tools such as Adobe XD
- You are passionate about creating great user experiences
- You pay attention to details when building UI/UX
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Novatek International has cutting-edge technology that is highly in demand, in high-growth sectors of Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Biotech.
- An opportunity to work at a profitable company on an upwards growth curve.
- Novatek International is an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity, fosters innovations constantly and rewards performance in an industry that is on the leading edge of big data management.
- Several positions are currently open at the company headquarters in Montreal, Canada.
- Competitive compensation including Health and other benefits.